Zipline Shaman Unisex Zip Hoodie
How to Cut Down Zipline Poles
Zipline poles are made with graphite which must be treated differently than cutting down traditional aluminum poles.
Please follow the following procedures:
Zipgrips are glued to the graphite shaft and the glue must be softened by heating the grips in boiling water.
1. Bring large pot of going water to a boil. Place the grips in the boiling water.
2 . Be assured the water level is above the bottom of the grip.
4. Use towel to hold grip. Rubber glove helps you to grasp the shaft. Twist back and forth until the grip can be removed.
Cutting the shaft
Zipline is here to serve you!
Please feel free to contact us via:
Mobile: (443) 469-7501
Office: (443) 948-7111
We will get back to you as promptly as possible.
Let it Zip!
• 75% combed ring-spun cotton/25% polyester fleece
• 2" rolled forward shoulder
• Contrast white metallic zipper and pouch pockets
• Not intended for sleepwear
• 1x1 rib spandex cuffs and waistband
|Width (inches)||19 ¼||21 ¼||23 ¼||25 ¼||27 ¼|
|Length (inches)||27 ½||28 ½||29 ½||30 ½||31 ½|