Stainless Steel Water Bottle
How to Cut Down Zipline Poles
Zipline poles are made with graphite which must be treated differently than cutting down traditional aluminum poles.
Please follow the following procedures:
Zipgrips are glued to the graphite shaft and the glue must be softened by heating the grips in boiling water.
1. Bring large pot of going water to a boil. Place the grips in the boiling water.
2 . Be assured the water level is above the bottom of the grip.
4. Use towel to hold grip. Rubber glove helps you to grasp the shaft. Twist back and forth until the grip can be removed.
Cutting the shaft
Zipline is here to serve you!
Please feel free to contact us via:
Office: (443) 948-7111
We will get back to you as promptly as possible.
Let it Zip!
• High-grade stainless steel
• 17 oz (500 ml)
• Dimensions: 10.5″ × 2.85″ (27 × 7 cm)
• Vacuum flask
• Double-wall construction
• Bowling pin shape
• Odorless and leak-proof cap
• Insulated for hot and cold liquids (keeps the liquid hot or cold for 6 h)
• Patented ORCA coating for vibrant colors
• Hand-wash only (dishwasher not recommended due to vacuum seal)
• Blank product sourced from China