Zipline World Cup Ski Bag + FREE Daypack
$ 139.99 $ 200.00
How to Cut Down Zipline Poles
Zipline poles are made with graphite which must be treated differently than cutting down traditional aluminum poles.
Please follow the following procedures:
Zipgrips are glued to the graphite shaft and the glue must be softened by heating the grips in boiling water.
1. Bring large pot of going water to a boil. Place the grips in the boiling water.
2 . Be assured the water level is above the bottom of the grip.
4. Use towel to hold grip. Rubber glove helps you to grasp the shaft. Twist back and forth until the grip can be removed.
Cutting the shaft
Zipline is here to serve you!
Please feel free to contact us via:
Office: (443) 948-7111
We will get back to you as promptly as possible.
Let it Zip!
- WORLD CUP SKI BAG + DAY PACK - Created with input from our Olympic and World Cup athletes this is the ultimate in durability and features
- PACKED WITH FEATURES: Ski Bag : Accommodates up to 180 cm skis or snowboards, 2 pockets that can fit your ski boots or all your gear. Backpack: Massive waterproof 20 x 11 x 6" internal storage pocket for jackets, ski pants, and gear.
- DURABLE: Heavy gauge self-healing zippers, extra-wide 2" nylon webbing and extra-large buckles
- SKI BAG - SKATEBOARD WHEELS: Easy to roll anywhere with over-sized skateboard quality wheels
- PROVEN PERFORMANCE: Zipline Ski is an Official Supplier to the U.S. Ski Team for ski poles, goggles & protective equipment. We bring the same high quality to our ski bags & backpacks