Zipline Podium 14.0 Graphite Kevlar Hybrid Ski Poles - White Carbon
$ 119.99 $ 140.00
How to Cut Down Zipline Poles
Zipline poles are made with graphite which must be treated differently than cutting down traditional aluminum poles.
Please follow the following procedures:
Zipgrips are glued to the graphite shaft and the glue must be softened by heating the grips in boiling water.
1. Bring large pot of going water to a boil. Place the grips in the boiling water.
2 . Be assured the water level is above the bottom of the grip.
4. Use towel to hold grip. Rubber glove helps you to grasp the shaft. Twist back and forth until the grip can be removed.
Cutting the shaft
Zipline is here to serve you!
Please feel free to contact us via:
Office: (443) 948-7111
We will get back to you as promptly as possible.
Let it Zip!
2020 Podium 14.0 Kevlar Graphite Hybrid Pole
New Graphic Options
- "White Carbon" look for the minimalist and competitive mogul skiers
- "Black Carbon" look for the ultimate in high tech sleek design
- "Silver Bullet Chrome" Hydrographic for a classic look
New Basket Lighter Small Basket
New Tip Options
- "White Carbon" - Shorter tip for added quickness in moguls * groomers
- " Black Carbon" and "Silver Bullet Chrome" with the longer tip so you can easily switch to the larger basket for powder days. Bigger baskets sold separately
BULLETPROOF GRAPHITE TECHNOLOGY: Lightweight Hybrid graphite-carbon technology replaces the outdated aluminum of most ski poles, resulting in a lighter pole with bulletproof durability that reduces vibrations.
14.0 mm STRAIGHT POLE - Pole shaft is 14 mm and runs straight from the handle to the tip for an ultra-light balance of feel and flex. Popular with mogul skiers and racers because of the lighter swing-weight for quicker pole plants, and is the choice of our top World Cup and Olympic skiers.
CARBIDE TIP - Tough and sharp carbide Zip Tip with teeth allows for precise pole plants and secured grip in any condition.
“ZIP TOUCH” DUAL DENSITY GRIP - Our signature “trigger finger” ZipGrip is built with thermoplastic (TPU) and contours to your hand, preventing your gloves from slipping. You'll get consistent feel and grip in the coldest weather.
VELCRO ZIP STRAPS - Easily adjustable on the fly and are attached to the top of the Zip Grip. No plastic buckles flying around. Great feel, responsiveness, and a custom fit, all in one
HYDROGRAPHIC TECHNOLOGY - The first Chrome Finish Graphite Ski pole using Hydrographic painting method, the same technology used in college and NFL team football helmets
Zipline - The Choice of Olympic Gold Medalist, David Wise.