Zipline Hybrid XT Goggles - Black Frame - Replacement Lens
How to Cut Down Zipline Poles
Zipline poles are made with graphite which must be treated differently than cutting down traditional aluminum poles.
Please follow the following procedures:
Zipgrips are glued to the graphite shaft and the glue must be softened by heating the grips in boiling water.
1. Bring large pot of going water to a boil. Place the grips in the boiling water.
2 . Be assured the water level is above the bottom of the grip.
4. Use towel to hold grip. Rubber glove helps you to grasp the shaft. Twist back and forth until the grip can be removed.
Cutting the shaft
Zipline is here to serve you!
Please feel free to contact us via:
Office: (443) 948-7111
We will get back to you as promptly as possible.
Let it Zip!
- DUAL LENSES FOR OPTIMAL CLARITY: Italian-made lenses are double cylindrical and polycarbonate. This just means they're anti-scratch, 100% UV protected, and don't fog. Think double pane windows.
- RIP CLEAR TECHNOLOGY - The new Hybrid lens comes with a Rip Clear protective coating. This is basically a stick-on, clear, plastic protective layer. If the lens is scratched, you can remove the Rip Clear layer and, along with it, the scratches — similar to windshield tear-offs used in Nascar, or a protective screen cover for your phone.
- PANORAMIC VIEWS: Frameless lenses = massive panoramic views.
- ADJUSTABLE VENTED LENS ANTI-FOG TECHNOLOGY: With new vents in the top of the lens you can "open" or "Close" them depending on the amount of airflow you want.
- ULTIMATE COMFORT - 3 layers of foam and the frame are vented 360 degrees, so fogging should never be an issue
- HELMET COMPATIBLE STRAP: High-elasticity rubberized strap grips onto helmet for secure performance and buckles in the back. Meant to be worn outside the helmet.