BUNDLE: Podium 16.0 Poles + Podium Hybrid Goggles
$ 169.99 $ 259.98
How to Cut Down Zipline Poles
Zipline poles are made with graphite which must be treated differently than cutting down traditional aluminum poles.
Please follow the following procedures:
Zipgrips are glued to the graphite shaft and the glue must be softened by heating the grips in boiling water.
1. Bring large pot of going water to a boil. Place the grips in the boiling water.
2 . Be assured the water level is above the bottom of the grip.
4. Use towel to hold grip. Rubber glove helps you to grasp the shaft. Twist back and forth until the grip can be removed.
Cutting the shaft
Zipline is here to serve you!
Please feel free to contact us via:
Mobile: (443) 469-7501
Office: (443) 948-7111
We will get back to you as promptly as possible.
Let it Zip!
- DUAL LENSES FOR OPTIMAL CLARITY: Italian-made lenses are double cylindrical and polycarbonate. This just means they're anti-scratch, 100% UV protected, and don't fog. Think double pane windows.
- PANORAMIC VIEWS: Frameless lenses = massive panoramic views.
- ANTI-FOG TECHNOLOGY: 3 layers of foam and the frame are vented 360 degrees, so fogging should never be an issue
- HELMET COMPATIBLE STRAP: High-elasticity rubberized strap grips onto helmet for secure performance and buckles in the back. Meant to be worn outside the helmet.
Podium 16.0 Ski Poles
Popular with mogul skiers and racers because of the lighter swing-weight for quicker pole plants and is the choice of our top World Cup and Olympic skiers.
BULLETPROOF HYBRID GRAPHITE TECHNOLOGY: Lightweight
Hybrid graphite-carbon technology replaces the outdated aluminum of most ski poles, resulting in a lighter pole with bulletproof durability that reduces vibrations. Popular with our World Cup and Olympic skiers.
STIFF 16.0mm TAPERED SHAFT - Pole shaft tapers from 16.0mm at the handle to 14.0mm at the tip for increased stiffness + lighter swing-weight for quicker pole plants.
CARBIDE TIP - Tough and sharp carbide Zip Tip with teeth allows for precise pole plants and secured grip in any condition.
“ZIP TOUCH” DUAL DENSITY GRIP - Our signature “trigger finger” ZipGrip is built with thermoplastic (TPU) and contours to your hand, preventing your gloves from slipping.
VELCRO ZIP STRAPS - Easily adjustable on the fly and are attached to the top of the Zip Grip. No plastic buckles flying around!