MRDW Collection - Zipline Blurr 16.0 Graphite Composite Ski Pole
Introducing the new MRDW David Wise Collection
Zipline's newest collection features the same Graphite Construction as David Wise use to win the Gold Medal at the 2018 Olympics. Now, with his signature logo and military green color!
GRAPHITE CARBON COMPOSITE TECHNOLOGY - High modulus carbon fiber graphite replaces the outdated aluminum of most ski poles, resulting in a pole that reduces vibration with every pole pant and is extremely lightweight and durable.
- STIFF 16.0mm TAPERED SKI POLE - Pole shaft tapers from 16.0mm at the handle to 14.0mm at the tip for a stiffer pole with a lighter swing-weight that is used by World Cup and Olympic Gold Medal athletes like David Wise
- 2 SETS OF BASKETS INCLUDED
- LARGE, POWDER BASKET: Popular with free skiers and powder skiers because Blurr poles feature a 9mm larger powder basket to tackle the fresh powder all skiers dream about.
- SMALL HEXAGON BASKET: Swap out to the smaller basket for cruisers, moguls & pipe/park skiing
- “ZIP TOUCH” DUAL DENSITY GRIP - Our signature “trigger finger” ZipGrip is built with thermoplastic (TPU) and contours to your hand, preventing your gloves from slipping. Velcro Straps are easily adjustable on the fly
- CARBIDE TIP - Tough and sharp carbide Zip Tip with teeth allows for precise pole plants and secured grip in any condition.
Choice of Olympic Gold Medalist, David Wise.