MRDW Collection - Zipline Blurr EXT - Adjustable Graphite Composite Ski Pole
Introducing the new MRDW David Wise Collection - Adjustable Pole
David Wise designed & tested our newest Adjustable Pole. The unique 2 section design utilized a graphite composite lower section with an adjustable aluminum top section.
This eliminates the stress points in the lower section compared to competitors' models due to the durable graphite composite material
ADJUSTABLE FROM 100 - 130 CM. LENGTH
GRAPHITE CARBON COMPOSITE TECHNOLOGY - High modulus carbon fiber graphite lower section replaces the outdated aluminum of most ski poles, resulting in a pole that reduces vibration with every pole pant and is extremely lightweight and durable.
- EASY ADJUSTABLE LOCKER - Quickly adjust the length of your pole for powder days, cruisers, and uphill hiking.
2 SETS OF BASKETS INCLUDED
- LARGE, POWDER BASKET: Popular with free skiers and powder skiers because Blurr poles feature a 9mm larger powder basket to tackle the fresh powder all skiers dream about.
- SMALL HEXAGON BASKET: Swap out to the smaller basket for cruisers, moguls & pipe/park skiing
- “ZIP TOUCH” DUAL DENSITY GRIP - Our signature “trigger finger” ZipGrip is built with thermoplastic (TPU) and contours to your hand, preventing your gloves from slipping. Velcro Straps are easily adjustable on the fly
- CARBIDE TIP - Tough and sharp carbide Zip Tip with teeth allows for precise pole plants and secured grip in any condition.