Podium 14.0 Junior Graphite Composite Ski Pole
How to Cut Down Zipline Poles
Zipline poles are made with graphite which must be treated differently than cutting down traditional aluminum poles.
Please follow the following procedures:
Zipgrips are glued to the graphite shaft and the glue must be softened by heating the grips in boiling water.
1. Bring large pot of going water to a boil. Place the grips in the boiling water.
2 . Be assured the water level is above the bottom of the grip.
4. Use towel to hold grip. Rubber glove helps you to grasp the shaft. Twist back and forth until the grip can be removed.
Cutting the shaft
Zipline is here to serve you!
Please feel free to contact us via:
Mobile: (443) 469-7501
Office: (443) 948-7111
We will get back to you as promptly as possible.
Let it Zip!
Designed with the same graphics as the Podium 14.0K, but with a more forgiving flex. The Podium 14.0 Junior features:
- GRAPHITE CARBON COMPOSITE TECHNOLOGY - Lightweight graphite-carbon technology replaces the outdated aluminum of most ski poles, resulting in a pole that reduces vibration with every pole pant and is lightweight and durable. More forgiving flex than the Podium 14.0 Kevlar Graphite Hybrid Poles.
- “ZIP TOUCH” DUAL DENSITY GRIP - Our signature “trigger finger” ZipGrip is built with thermoplastic (TPU) and contours to your hand, preventing your gloves from slipping.
- ZIP STRAPS - Easily adjustable on the fly and for the perfect fit with no plastic buckles flying around!
CARBIDE TIP - Tough and sharp carbide Zip Tip with teeth allows for precise pole plants and secured grip in any condition.