Zipline Lollipop Graphite Composite Ski Poles - 7 Colors to Choose
How to Cut Down Zipline Poles
Zipline poles are made with graphite which must be treated differently than cutting down traditional aluminum poles.
Please follow the following procedures:
Zipgrips are glued to the graphite shaft and the glue must be softened by heating the grips in boiling water.
1. Bring large pot of going water to a boil. Place the grips in the boiling water.
2 . Be assured the water level is above the bottom of the grip.
4. Use towel to hold grip. Rubber glove helps you to grasp the shaft. Twist back and forth until the grip can be removed.
Cutting the shaft
Zipline is here to serve you!
Please feel free to contact us via:
Mobile: (443) 469-7501
Office: (443) 948-7111
We will get back to you as promptly as possible.
Let it Zip!
Zipline Ski “Lollipop” Poles
- Created for the mogul, park, pipe, or freeskier this Graphite Composite is created more forgiving in flex than the Podium Blurr modles
- 14 mm straights shaft results in even flex and more balanced “swing weight”
- New “Zip Touch” grip for improved feel, Patent Pending
- Proprietary “Zip Light” ultra light basket for quicker pole plants, Patent Pending
- Proprietary “Zip Tip” with Carbide Tip for secure pole plants
- Whether you are looking for a race pole or free ski poles Zipline makes performance skiing poles with carbon fiber composite materials.