Zipline CL Goggles
$ 99.99 $ 140.00L8Z-QUC-ZAI
How to Cut Down Zipline Poles
Zipline poles are made with graphite which must be treated differently than cutting down traditional aluminum poles.
Please follow the following procedures:
Zipgrips are glued to the graphite shaft and the glue must be softened by heating the grips in boiling water.
1. Bring large pot of going water to a boil. Place the grips in the boiling water.
2 . Be assured the water level is above the bottom of the grip.
4. Use towel to hold grip. Rubber glove helps you to grasp the shaft. Twist back and forth until the grip can be removed.
Cutting the shaft
Zipline is here to serve you!
Please feel free to contact us via:
Mobile: (443) 469-7501
Office: (443) 948-7111
We will get back to you as promptly as possible.
Let it Zip!
The Zipline Podium CL Goggle has a more "traditional " look and our unique Magnetic Lens System (MLS) uses 8 strategically placed magnets to secure the lens for secure performance in the toughest of Zipline's. Tour tested by World Cup competitors they stand up to the toughest coinditions.
Podium CL goggle features:
- Double Cylindrical Polycarbonate Anti Scratch anti-fog lens
- Italian made Inner lens for optical clarity.
- Magnetic Attachment Lens System (MLS)
- Easily Removable for Cleaning, Secure for Performance
- Zipline Logo Rubberized Strap to secure to your helmet
- Worn by Olympian Jimi Salonen of Finland, Kalman Heims & Alex Lewis of the US Ski Team and other FIS World Cup athletes