Zipline Podium CL Goggles - Replacement Lenses
How to Cut Down Zipline Poles
Zipline poles are made with graphite which must be treated differently than cutting down traditional aluminum poles.
Please follow the following procedures:
Zipgrips are glued to the graphite shaft and the glue must be softened by heating the grips in boiling water.
1. Bring large pot of going water to a boil. Place the grips in the boiling water.
2 . Be assured the water level is above the bottom of the grip.
4. Use towel to hold grip. Rubber glove helps you to grasp the shaft. Twist back and forth until the grip can be removed.
Cutting the shaft
Zipline is here to serve you!
Please feel free to contact us via:
Mobile: (443) 469-7501
Office: (443) 948-7111
We will get back to you as promptly as possible.
Let it Zip!
Introducing the New Podium CL Goggles
After rigorous product testing Zipline introduces the Podium CL Goggle. With a more "traditional " look and our unique Magnetic Lens System (MLS) uses 8 strategically placed magnets to secure the lens for secure performance in the toughest of Zipline's. Tour tested by World Cup competitors the
Podium CL goggle features:
- 8 different Lens Options (reference colors below).
- Double Cylindrical Polycarbonate Anti Scratch anti-fog lens
- Magnetic Attachement Lens System (MLS)
- Easily Removable for Cleaning, Secure for Performance
- Zipline Logo Rubberized Strap to secure to your helmet