Zipline Podium Pant (Black)
How to Cut Down Zipline Poles
Zipline poles are made with graphite which must be treated differently than cutting down traditional aluminum poles.
Please follow the following procedures:
Zipgrips are glued to the graphite shaft and the glue must be softened by heating the grips in boiling water.
1. Bring large pot of going water to a boil. Place the grips in the boiling water.
2 . Be assured the water level is above the bottom of the grip.
4. Use towel to hold grip. Rubber glove helps you to grasp the shaft. Twist back and forth until the grip can be removed.
Cutting the shaft
Zipline is here to serve you!
Please feel free to contact us via:
Mobile: (443) 469-7501
Office: (443) 948-7111
We will get back to you as promptly as possible.
Let it Zip!
Zipline ski was started by former World Cup and Olympic freestyle skiers and coaches. No one abuses gear more than they do & nobody requires better performing equipment than those at the higher levels of competition.
...Zipline Ski Created From Experience, Come Feel The Difference...
*We will ship anywhere just contact us for any orders outside of the U.S.*
- White base fabric with Black knee patches for contrast.
- Wide hips and baggy fit for unrestricted motion.
- Ankles reinforced with 1000 Denier Cordura for extra durability.
- Angled knee patches to accentuate competitors form even from a distance.
- Extremely water resistant zippers.
- All seams fully sealed to prevent any moisture from sneaking in
- 3 Pockets
- 2 Inner leg vents
- Adjustable Velcro waistband in addition to belt loops.
- Snow cuff at ankles to keep snow out
- Exterior: 2-Layer DWR Nylons - Highly Breathable and Durable
- Exterior: Ankles and Knee patches are reinforced with 500-1000 Denier Cordura for extra protection
- Insulation: These pants are available in either Shell (no insulation) or 2.2 oz Thinsulate options
- Interior: Lightweight-Durable Rip-stop Nylon