Zipline World Cup Backpack - Personalized
How to Cut Down Zipline Poles
Zipline poles are made with graphite which must be treated differently than cutting down traditional aluminum poles.
Please follow the following procedures:
Zipgrips are glued to the graphite shaft and the glue must be softened by heating the grips in boiling water.
1. Bring large pot of going water to a boil. Place the grips in the boiling water.
2 . Be assured the water level is above the bottom of the grip.
4. Use towel to hold grip. Rubber glove helps you to grasp the shaft. Twist back and forth until the grip can be removed.
Cutting the shaft
Zipline is here to serve you!
Please feel free to contact us via:
Mobile: (443) 469-7501
Office: (443) 948-7111
We will get back to you as promptly as possible.
Let it Zip!
- Multiple cargo compartments keep your essentials organized.
- Tuck-away mesh flap is hidden in a zippered pocket and holds a helmet.
- Side compartments for boot storage
- Massive 15 x 9” internal storage with waterproof top flap.
- Waterproof zipper
- Padded anatomical backpack shoulder, sternum and waist straps offer maximum support so you can lug all of your gear with ease.
- Front organizer pocket