How to Cut Down Zipline Poles
Zipline poles are made with graphite which must be treated differently than cutting down traditional aluminum poles.
Please follow the following procedures:
Zipgrips are glued to the graphite shaft and the glue must be softened by heating the grips in boiling water.
1. Bring large pot of going water to a boil. Place the grips in the boiling water.
2 . Be assured the water level is above the bottom of the grip.
4. Use towel to hold grip. Rubber glove helps you to grasp the shaft. Twist back and forth until the grip can be removed.
Cutting the shaft
Zipline is here to serve you!
Please feel free to contact us via:
Office: (443) 948-7111
We will get back to you as promptly as possible.
Let it Zip!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua