Lollipop 14.0 Graphite Composite Ski Poles
- USED BY THE PRO'S - Used by the best: Designed for skiers of all abilities, Zipline is the choice of Gold and Silver Medalist David Wise and World Cup athletes around the world. The 14.0mm Lollipop poles are more forgiving in flex than the Zipline Podium or Blurr models and was created for the all terrain skiing and durable for park and pipe skiers. They are light, vibration dampening and have a great feel with a rainbow or of vibrant colors to match your latest ski equipment
- GRAPHITE CARBON COMPOSITE TECHNOLOGY – The Lollipop ski poles are made from light & durable graphite carbon composite technology that replaces the outdated aluminum of. The result is a ski pole that reduces vibration with every pole plant, is lightweight, and durable providing effortless swing weight.
- “ZIP TOUCH” DUAL DENSITY GRIP - Improved non-slip grip for a better feel: Our signature “trigger finger” ZipGrip is built with thermoplastic (TPU) and contours to your hand, preventing your gloves from slipping.
- ZIP STRAPS - Streamlined straps: Easily adjustable on the fly and for the perfect fit with no plastic buckles flying around!
- CARBIDE ZIP TIP - Tough and sharp: With teeth, allows for precise pole plants and secured grip - in any condition!
Exactly what we expected. Looking forward to using them this ski season! Colors are vibrant and poles are made of high quality material.
Most excellent pole, nice swing weight . Composite poles hands down superior to aluminum poles.
The poles are somewhat thinner than I had anticipated. This concerns me in regard to the strength of the poles.