Lollipop 14.0 Graphite Composite Ski Poles
How to Cut Down Zipline Poles
Zipline poles are made with graphite which must be treated differently than cutting down traditional aluminum poles.
Please follow the following procedures:
Zipgrips are glued to the graphite shaft and the glue must be softened by heating the grips in boiling water.
1. Bring large pot of going water to a boil. Place the grips in the boiling water.
2 . Be assured the water level is above the bottom of the grip.
4. Use towel to hold grip. Rubber glove helps you to grasp the shaft. Twist back and forth until the grip can be removed.
Cutting the shaft
Zipline is here to serve you!
Please feel free to contact us via:
Office: (443) 948-7111
We will get back to you as promptly as possible.
Let it Zip!
- GRAPHITE TECHNOLOGY: Lightweight graphite-carbon technology replaces the outdated aluminum of most ski poles, resulting in a lighter pole that reduces vibration
- 14.0 mm STRAIGHT POLE - Pole shaft is 14 mm and runs straight from the handle to the tip for an ultra-light balance of feel and flex.
- CARBIDE TIP - Tough and sharp carbide Zip Tip with teeth allows for precise pole plants and secured grip in any condition.
- “ZIP TOUCH” DUAL DENSITY GRIP - Our signature “trigger finger” ZipGrip is built with thermoplastic (TPU) and contours to your hand, preventing your gloves from slipping. You'll get consistent feel and grip in the coldest weather.
- ZIP STRAPS - Easily adjustable on the fly and are attached to the top of the Zip Grip. No plastic buckles flying around. Great feel, responsiveness, and a custom fit, all in one