Zipline Hex 16.0 Carbon Weave Ski Poles
- HEXAGON TRIAX WEAVE GRAPHITE TECHNOLOGY – The newest in graphite technology is our weave of carbon graphite fibers that creates a lighter weight and stronger construction than our other round construction graphite poles.
- STIFF 16.0mm HEXAGON SKI POLE – The unique hexagon shape created a pole that is 10% stronger than round graphite poles. This construction allows for an ultralight swing weight and increased vibration dampening
- LIGHTWEIGHT SMALL BASKET: New lightweight disk basket and integrated tip design help make every pole plant quicker and easier
- “ZIP TOUCH” DUAL DENSITY GRIP - Our signature “trigger finger” ZipGrip is built with thermoplastic (TPU) and contours to your hand, preventing your gloves from slipping. Velcro Straps are easily adjustable on the fly
- CARBIDE TIP - Tough and sharp carbide Zip Tip with teeth allows for precise pole plants and secured grip in any condition.
These are awesome lightweight poles that are actually stiff. Coming from older/thinner composite poles they aren’t actually much lighter, but they are way stiffer! Make my old poles look like wet noodles. The hex shape is pretty unique and the poles are very good looking. Love the hex carbon weave. These poles are definitely a splurge, but I feel they’re something that’ll last me a long time considering I’ve had my last poles for 15 yrs already.