Zipline World Cup Backpack
- ALL-IN-ONE SKI GEAR SOLUTION – Store everything with ease in the expansive 15" x 9" x 9" main compartment with a waterproof top flap, while dedicated side pockets boot storage, ski helmet mesh, and easy-access goggle pouch keep all your skiing accessories and snowboarding equipment organized and protected.
- GENEROUS SIZE, ERGONOMIC COMFORT – Despite its generous 25"H x 14"W x 12"D size, our skiing boot bag backpack is ergonomically engineered with padded shoulder and sternum straps, making it surprisingly easy to carry all your snowboard gear comfortably, even when accompanying kids to the slopes.
- ATHLETE-APPROVED – The choice of winning national ski team athletes from top-tier countries like the US, Canada, and across Europe, our versatile ski backpack is engineered to meet the rigorous demands of serious skiers and snowboarders.
- TECH-FRIENDLY – Safely stow away your tech with a dedicated, padded laptop and tablet sleeve, making this ski bag backpack ideal for athletes and professionals on the move.
- TRAVEL-READY – Designed by former Olympians, our robust ski travel bag meets airline carry on luggage requirements for hassle-free air travel, making it the ultimate ski and boot bag carrier for adventurers.
My son absolutely loves the bag! Uses it every time he heads to the mountains to ski for fun and compete for USASA. The bag holds tons of things including boots, goggles and helmet on the outside of the bag. There is separate compartments with covers and snaps to attach the items....Durable and great in wet\cold weather.....
I love this company and this bag. It is large, can hold everything inside including boots if you want to do that. If you need more room boots can go on outside. Easy to access everything!
Purchased two ski travel bags. Couldn’t be happier. Great quality even better functionality.
This backpack seems high quality and the price is great. I got is so I could put my ski boot liners in the main pocket and the shells on the side. Works perfectly. With liners on the inside, I easily carry helmet, goggles, extra socks, extra buffs, two pairs of kinco's, goggles and an extra layer with room to spare. On work days, it functions as a "gym" bag for after ski touring. I bring my work clothes in the bag then after touring, I change and put my ski clothes, skins, etc. in before going to the office. Keeps my care from looking like a closet. Will probably employ the same method with bike gear in the summer. I also like the material. Seems tough and is definitely waterproof. Lastly, the pull tabs on all of the straps are a brilliant idea. Make it very easy to cinch down.
One last thing. Customer service is great. If they don't respond right away, be patient and they will. Overall, very satisfied. May pick something else up from zipline in the future. Thankis!
Purchased the Zipline backpack for the Ski season. Excellent quality and love the waterproof (not submersible). Keeps the snow out and no ice build up. Helmet net attachment comes in handy when need to store when backcountry. Large enough room for all my extra clothes/equip & emergency shovel gear. Could use some extra pockets for all the small stuff, but does come with variety of storage compartments ( I just like a lot of small pockets as well). Love the zip ID/Pass holder on the outside side. Definitely recommend for the ski enthusiasts who loves to spend days in the backcountry or even the Mountain enthusiasts as well. Wish they had more colors, but I got the Yellow to match my helmet, pants ( black n yellow black n yellow !) For $100, how can you go wrong, spent more on my baselayer top!